Monday, November 3, 2008

Had a nice time this past weekend with Ken coming down Saturday at noon and staying until Sunday evening. Kate came Saturday evening with Grandma and Grandpa Sommer, had a short visit with Tim and then we went out for dinner. Kate is so precious. It was so cute to see her. You can tell she really misses us all being together. (as do we!) Hopefully we can be together soon.
Ken and I spent the day with Tim, Ken getting some much needed rest. We are such polar opposites as he is crazy busy all week and just wants to do nothing, and I am bored out of my mind and can't wait to go somewhere! So that makes it hard for us to spend time together and agree on activities! I am hoping to get some answers today as to when we can skidaddle. (boy... that's a funny word when you type it out!)

Anyways, I keep taking it one day at a time, as that's about all you can do around here...



Love you all! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Chrisnvp said...

We are thinking praying for you always.
Chris and Charlene

Alanna said...

Hey Shauna,

You are in my thoughts and prayers! Hopefully you will all be together again soon. Hang in there.