Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7:30 pm
I spoke to Shauna on the phone this afternoon. She said that Tim had a really good day today. He was even sitting up playing again today. He also had his first session of physio today and she said that it went really well and that he moved his legs after which is really good. He also had a bone scan today which he was really good for. They had to hold him still for it and she said that he was flirting with the nurses....it's nice to hear that he is smiling again, as I hadn't seen much of those from him lately. If she gets a chance, Shauna is going to post of video of Tim doing his physio. She also confirmed that they should have all the test results in on Friday, and will know more then.


4:15pm
Not too much to update today. They have started to get some of the preliminary test results back, and they all should be in by the end of the week. I'll have to let you know then what the results are once they are sure.
Tim was happy and playing yesterday morning, but seemed a bit more depressed that night. They think he's teething right now too which only adds to it all.
If I hear anything, I will update again tomorrow. I've asked Ken and Shauna to update over the weekend as I will be away, but we'll have to see if they have time to get to it. Otherwise I will update when I get back on Monday.
Please keep praying for a miracle with the test results, that it will not be cancer, and for support for Ken and Shauna if the results do come back positive, as that will leave them a very long road ahead.

No comments: